Sunday, October 7, 2007

Freedom fighters for the slaves of gravity

"In a world in which we are all slaves to the laws of gravity, I'm proud to be counted as one of them freedom fighters. Skydive!"

It is late. My mind is a mess. I had fun. I now know how it feels to stand on the door of a plane, look down at the ground 14,000 feet below and jump off (FYI, it feels INSANE!). I don't think I am doing it again (at least not in the near future). No shit I was there... here is the evidence.

On the hangar with my poise still intact...

Walking the "green mile"...

With my partner getting ready to board the plane...

Goodbye earth... wish me well...

Keeping my calm (Why am I here?!?)

Why? Why? Why???

Ooohhh.....

Noooooooo!!!

Woohoo!

Look at me I am flying!










Whew! (Oh dear earth. Oh sweet, sweet earth.)

Alright!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! i wanna do that too!! ;)